Saturday, June 2, 2012

How To Move The Position of the Notifications In Typophone 4 Lockscreen Under the Status Bar (iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad) ?


If you enable your notifications to appear in the Lockscreen, it usually appears right below the time just like on the image on the right. However, if you want it to appear just below the status bar like the image on the left, just follow the simple steps below.



What you need:
1. Jailbroken device
2. Typophone 4 from Cydia
3. Browser for your device or OpenSSH and Cyberduck
4. This modified, BarLCD@2x~iphone.png file. Click the transparent image below and then save it to your computer. It is pretty hard to click the image since it is very small, just move around your cursor until it changes.

BarLCD@2x~iphone.png image 320x1 pixel
This image is intended to be transparent


Step 1: Plug in your device.
Step 2: Open your Apple device browser.
Step 3. Navigate to /private/var/stash/Themes.<random code>/Typophone4.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI
Step 4. Back-up the contents of the folder by selecting all, right-click then Save As.
Step 5. Replace BarLCD@2x~iphone.png with the one you downloaded above.
Step 6. Respring.

You can already see that the notifications appear right below the status bar.

Good luck and enjoy! For any further questions or if it doesn't work for you right, just put up a comment below. :)

Share this

8 Responses to "How To Move The Position of the Notifications In Typophone 4 Lockscreen Under the Status Bar (iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad) ?"

  1. Hi there! I am trying to do this with another theme, (Prestige HD). And I was wondering if there is any chance I can do what you have describe with that theme... Can I find any "standard settings" (that I can change) for positioning? OR does this work only for that Typophone 4?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anton! I have already checked the Theme's components and it basically, more or less it has the same components. Where exactly do you want to position the notifications? Below the status bar?

      Delete
  2. I will check the components of the Prestige Theme and inform you immediately regarding this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really like the theme, I would find it perfect if this was possible to do in Prestige as well. I will keep my expectations low tho. :)

      I wish you the best of luck, I will also stay tuned for further replies/updates

      Delete
    2. Hi Anton! I have already finished the post regarding the notifications position in Prestige HD Theme. The components were pretty much the same except that Prestige has much more files.

      This is the link for the tut:
      http://myhowtodiary.blogspot.jp/2012/08/how-to-move-position-of-notifications.html

      Delete
  3. Hi there, after updating to iOS 6, notifications no longer appear on the lockscreen when using Typophone 4, I was wondering if there is a way to have them appear, others seems to be experiencing the same issue. Thanks!

    Kind Regards,
    -

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to download this application. I am new to iPhone. Will you help me a little? mass notification software

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean Typophone 4? YOur device must be jailbroken first

      Delete